“Information” Collection and Retention
- We collect information that you provide directly to us, including information that you provide when you register for the Website. Information we request may include, without limitation, name, email address, date of birth or other information. We need this information to verify our right to permit your use of this site, based upon your age and applicable law, to provide products, services or information you request, to contact you in connection therewith, or as further described herein. We may retain this information for other uses as more fully set forth below;
- We collect information related to your submission of orders or other submitted requests, including information necessary to bill you and to administer and deliver to you any products or activate any services purchased or licensed, as applicable, through this Website;
- We may record log data in connection with your use of the Website, including information from your device, its software and your activity on the Website;
- We may use “cookies” or other persistent identifiers to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to or use of the Website. Your web browser can be set to notify you when a cookie is received so that you may choose whether to accept it.
Personally Identifying Information
Our Use of Collected Information
In addition to the foregoing, we may use Information, including but not limited to PII, to:
- Help to establish and verify the identity of users;
- Create, maintain, administer and service users’ accounts;
- Deliver products and provide services and support to users;
- Process authorized transactions and communicate with you about these transactions;
- Analyze the use of and improve our Website, including tailoring it to users’ preferences;
- Provide users with product or service updates and other important notices;
- Respond to your questions inquiries, comments and instructions;
- Maintain, evaluate, and improve the security and integrity of our systems, including detection of potential fraud;
- Communicate with you about promotions you may enter on our websites;
- Provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications
- Send you information about our products, special offers and promotions, if you request that we send you such information;
- Obtain professional advice regarding our obligations or rights.
Required Disclosure of PII
Privacy And Third-Party Links/Applications
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you reside in the European Union you may be entitled to access the Information related to you that we store, to request correction of any errors therein, to request deletion of such Information, to request that we restrict the processing of such Information, under certain conditions, and/or to request that we transfer the Information that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. In order to make a request under these rights, you may contact us by the contact methods provided in the Contact Us page. We will respond within one month of the receipt of a compliant request to exercise these rights.